Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Skinnier all the time!

Well, I'll admit that when we all had sinus infections after winter break my Rhythmball practice went by the wayside. But I'm back at it, plus my Lenten promise is to drink two liters of water daily, and woo hoo! Yesterday, I wore a size 16 suit that hasn't fit since before pregnancy.

Had a meeting with another client today, someone who hasn't seen me in a while, and he asked me, "How's Rhythmball?"

I threw my hands up over my head and said, "It's working!"

His response? "I can tell."

I am noticing more muscles in my arms -- long, lean ones -- and my waist is becoming more whittled. It's great motivation to keep going. So buy one already! And then get a paddle and ball for a friend, so you can keep each other honest. :)

rhythmball, skinny, milf

No comments: