Friday, July 14, 2006

Salad Nights

it's what's for dinner

One hundred stomach crunches this morning: two sets of 50. And last night, for dinner, I ate SALAD. For dinner. Yeah! Granted, after Protein-a-Go-Go the night before, my body was crying for green leafy goodness. The exciting thing is, I complied.

Throughout the whole week I've been drinking troughsful of water -- at least two litres a day. I'm hoping that it will help clear up my skin, which is going through a rough patch. Lots of rough patches. We'll see.

1 comment:

beckyjsacto said...

My dad's idea of a "salad" was hitting the salad bar at the pizza parlor and loading up a plate with cheese, bacon bits, croutons, salad dressing, and just a couple leaves of iceburg lettuce -- all this washed down with at least one pitcher of beer. No wonder he died of colon cancer. (You probably can't hear the tone of levity in my voice as I'm saying this, but it's not meant to be a bummer.)

Go YOU for your new blog. How exciting!