Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Strangest Thing


I awoke this morning with a desire to do stomach crunches. Fortunately, by the time I'd had a cup of coffee, the urge had passed. Maybe tomorrow...

The Rhythmball practice is going swimmingly. I forgot about the DVD today and just did half an hour of freestyle Rhythmball to an old "Roseanne" episode I'd taped -- one that I didn't think would ever be on TV again, because it's Roseanne battling terrorists on a train. Steven Segal appears as her spirit guide. Good stuff. Went great with Rhythmball. And I can do the under-leg throw with both my right AND my left leg now. Woo hoo! By the time I was done with 30 minutes of exercise, I could actually notice the change in the muscle definition down the outside of my thigh, by my knee. Stranger than fiction, people!

No comments: