Sunday, December 03, 2006

New Play's a-Brewin'

I had a great time at a tea party yesterday. It was disclosed fairly early in the afternoon that I write plays, which worked out great, because when one woman said something that made me go, "ooooh!", she gave me permission to write about it before I even had to ask. I had the ending by the time I drove home, and the structure before I went to bed. I allowed Monstro to offer suggestions and listened quietly, then dropped the ending on him a couple of hours later. Can't remember the last time I heard him laugh that hard. So, off to a good start. Now I just have to write the thing -- preferably in time for the next tea party.

Working title? Serving Bessie. Will it be funny? Hell yeah. And totally sick.

playwright, one act, totally sick

No comments: